Investigation into stolen rifles leads to Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A federal investigation into stolen rifles from an Army post has led law enforcement officers to Fresno. Earlier this month 26 AK-47's went missing from a warehouse at the Fort Irwin Army Post east of Bakersfield.
Federal investigators say they've questioned employees at the warehouse, and at least one person has been arrested in the case. But they believe some of the rifles may have ended up in Fresno.
A $10,000 reward is being offered for information in the theft.
fresno, fresno county, bakersfield, crimetracker, local
- Valley man kills intruder with samurai sword 44 min ago
- Welty's final commencement at Fresno State 46 min ago
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Police investigate a home invasion in Central Fresno
- Mother of a Fresno toddler talks after hit-and-run
- Car crashes into a parade injuring around 60 people
- Conn. commuter train crash injures more than 60
- Brush fire in Southern California scorches 575 acres
- Pastor caught watching child porn at Disney World
- Clovis resident whose car was used in police chase talks
- Fresno foster youth overcomes adversity to graduate
- Eyewitness to Visalia OIS describes what he saw
- Frontier Airlines returns to Fresno
- Accuweather Forecast
21 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos