Anthony Caro remembered in Selma
SELMA, Calif. (KFSN) -- It has been an emotional day for friends and family of Anthony Caro -- one of two Selma High School student-athletes killed in a car crash last week near Kingsburg.
Hundreds of people showed up to Saint Joseph's catholic church, Monday morning to remember the 17 year old star football player.
Caro had just graduated high school and planned to play football at a nearby community college. Friends and family say he was so well loved, they're not surprised to see the crowd spilling out of the church and into the parking lot.
selma, kingsburg, fresno county, local
- Bloody burglary suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Fresno County jail inmate death labeled a homicide
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Honey oil safety class for firefighters in Fresno
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Drought may impact farmers market prices
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Valley teens on a spring break job hunt
- Kingsburg water meters change watering habits
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos