Authorities investigate a suspicious death in Squaw Valley
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities in Fresno County are investigating a suspicious death in the Squaw Valley area.
A body was found inside a home on Geranium Lane near Marigold around 7:30 p.m. Tuesday night.
36-Year-old Alicia Norris lives there, but hasn't been seen or heard from since late June. Fresno County Sheriff's Deputies say there was a fire in the house where the body was found, but it does not appear to be the cause of death.
Investigators say the body appeared to be female, but has not been positively identified.
An autopsy will be done to determine the cause of death.
south valley, fresno county, local
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia
- Ukrainians in Fresno react to Crimea vote
- LA police say no leads in abduction of 4 kids
- Merced police seek help to catch armed robber 27 min ago
- Fresno State men's basketball to play in CBI tourney 25 min ago
- Child may be to blame for Fresno garage fire
- Crash sends Fresno police car into canal
- 2.8-magnitude earthquake hits Coalinga area
- Clovis sting busts adults buying alcohol for minors
- Church services remember those lost in NYC blast
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over California
- Magnitude-6.7 quake hits Chile's northern coast
- Authorities probe murder outside Merced apartment
- Gut bacteria: The secret weapon to weight loss?