Authorities investigate a suspicious death in Squaw Valley
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities in Fresno County are investigating a suspicious death in the Squaw Valley area.
A body was found inside a home on Geranium Lane near Marigold around 7:30 p.m. Tuesday night.
36-Year-old Alicia Norris lives there, but hasn't been seen or heard from since late June. Fresno County Sheriff's Deputies say there was a fire in the house where the body was found, but it does not appear to be the cause of death.
Investigators say the body appeared to be female, but has not been positively identified.
An autopsy will be done to determine the cause of death.
south valley, fresno county, local
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus
- Police investigate a home invasion in Central Fresno
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Mother of a Fresno toddler talks after hit-and-run
- Conn. commuter train crash injures more than 60
- Brush fire in Southern California scorches 575 acres
- Pastor caught watching child porn at Disney World
- Clovis resident whose car was used in police chase talks
- Fresno foster youth overcomes adversity to graduate
- Eyewitness to Visalia OIS describes what he saw
- Frontier Airlines returns to Fresno
- Good Sports: Bulldogs in the Kitchen
- Grass fire contained in Fresno County
- Made in the Valley: Top O' The Morn Farms
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos