Jesse Lujan remembered in Selma
SELMA, Calif. (KFSN) -- Another huge turnout today for one of the Selma teens killed in a car crash last week. Jesse Lujan was killed along with his friend at the corner of Bethel and Clarkson Avenues near Kingsburg.
Tuesday hundreds of friends and family members packed the Valley Life Community Church to say their final goodbyes. Friends describe Lujan as a great basketball player and a good friend with a big heart. Many came wearing t-shirts bearing his face and donning basketball jerseys of his favorite team.
selma, kingsburg, fresno county, local
- Group finds 'structurally deficient' bridges in Valley
- Stabbing victim well known in the Tower District
- Fire truck overturns in collision in SE Fresno
- Man arrested for death of baby girl at LNAS
- Are there enough police officers in Visalia?
- Good Sports: Kensuke Tanaka
- Dentist sentenced for son's dentist chair overdose
- Fresno's bike lane battle continues
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal
- Hotels helping displaced guests after Oakhurst Lodge fire
- Brad Pitt face blindness
- Clovis standoff ends peacefully, suspect in custody
- Top Valley grad rises from humble roots
- Three shot, two dead in Merced shooting