Jesse Lujan remembered in Selma
SELMA, Calif. (KFSN) -- Another huge turnout today for one of the Selma teens killed in a car crash last week. Jesse Lujan was killed along with his friend at the corner of Bethel and Clarkson Avenues near Kingsburg.
Tuesday hundreds of friends and family members packed the Valley Life Community Church to say their final goodbyes. Friends describe Lujan as a great basketball player and a good friend with a big heart. Many came wearing t-shirts bearing his face and donning basketball jerseys of his favorite team.
selma, kingsburg, fresno county, local
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark 39 min ago
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- 2-year-old shot in the thigh in Atwater
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
45 min ago
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for...
37 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos