Shooting in Fresno Co. hospitalizes one
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities are investigating a shooting in Fresno County that sent one man to the hospital. Fresno County Sheriff's Deputies say the shooting happened before midnight around Mayfair Drive near Clinton.
Investigators say the man was taken to Community Regional Medical Center but his condition has not been released. Authorities say they found the gunshot victim at a different location from where he was shot and are not sure how he managed to get there.
"We did find the victim riding a bicycle at a different location, that's where we first got the call about the shooting," Deputy Edward Mayo said.
No arrests have been made. Sheriff's Deputies say they're still looking into whether the shooting was gang related.
fresno county, fresno, shooting, crimetracker, community regional medical center, local
- Ryan Rodriquez kidnapping suspect descriptions released
- Former Clovis cop will face domestic violence trial
- Marathoner Fresno police officer outruns serial burglar
- Gang member arrested after ABC30 story comment
- How to make Christmas cookies and cocktails
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- Police say internet cafe doubled as gambling house
- Son sought in beating of parents in Fresno
- Silent Sleigh and Mandela Controversy
- '12 Years,' 'Hustle' lead Globes nominations
- US unemployment aid applications surge to 368,000
- Merced Co. District Attorney Warns of IRS Phone Scam
- Walking Dead actress admits sending ricin to Obama