Shooting in Fresno Co. hospitalizes one
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities are investigating a shooting in Fresno County that sent one man to the hospital. Fresno County Sheriff's Deputies say the shooting happened before midnight around Mayfair Drive near Clinton.
Investigators say the man was taken to Community Regional Medical Center but his condition has not been released. Authorities say they found the gunshot victim at a different location from where he was shot and are not sure how he managed to get there.
"We did find the victim riding a bicycle at a different location, that's where we first got the call about the shooting," Deputy Edward Mayo said.
No arrests have been made. Sheriff's Deputies say they're still looking into whether the shooting was gang related.
fresno county, fresno, shooting, crimetracker, community regional medical center, local
- Andy Vidak wins 16th State Senate District 15 min ago
- Arsonist believed to be on the loose near Orange Cove
- Family rocked by a violent tragedy finds comfort
- Mother of convicted rapist attacks ABC30 camera
- US home sales tick up to highest in 3 ½ years 2 min ago
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- Newest 'Dancing' winner crowned
- Photos: Dancing with the Stars Finals
- Canned peaches may be as good for you as fresh ones
- Mild, dry weather helps California rice growers
- Two Fresno State students share their stories from Oklahoma
- Xbox One to go on sale in late 2013
- 2016 Super Bowl to be played in 49ers' new stadium
- Crews race to find survivors of Oklahoma tornado