80-year-old missing Clovis man found in Kern Co.
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Clovis Police say a missing man with Alzheimer's disease has been found. Clovis Police say Ernest Safely, 80, was found safe in Kern County around 6:50 Tuesday morning.
Authorities say he was taken back to Clovis with his son. Safely was reported missing Monday evening when his son didn't find him at his mobile home.
Police are not saying how he ended up in Kern County.
clovis, fresno county, missing person, local
- Authorities probe murder outside Merced apartment
- Teenage boy shot and killed in Tulare
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Visalia man accused of sexually exploiting boy
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children
- Ukraine says Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Fresno State women win Mountain West title
- Car wash held to help family of murdered coach
- Visalia shooting sends man to hospital
- Man arrested after Hanford drug and weapons bust
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Mendota PD seeks arsonist after patrol car torched
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Photos of David Brenner through the years