Fresno Police arrest 3 gang members
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A traffic stop in Southwest Fresno leads to the arrest of three gang members.
It happened just before midnight at Fresno and California Streets.
Police said officers pulled over a van with eight people inside because two of them were not wearing seat belts. Officers say the driver had a suspended license. Police searched the van and say they found two loaded guns under the seats.
Officers arrested two men for the weapons and a woman for having a small amount of crack cocaine. Police say everyone in the van are convicted felons and gang members.
Police say two others were also cited for not wearing seat belts.
gang, fresno southwest, fresno, fresno county, local
- Tulare Police Chief Arrested 48 min ago
- Obama: Sanctions show costs to Russia on Crimea
- Merced PD looks for witnesses to deadly shooting
- LA police say no leads in abduction of 4 kids
- Man with no pants attacks Merced woman, police say 30 min ago
- 3rd person dies from South By Southwest crash
- Sonic robbed at gunpoint in Clovis
- Large fire burns abandoned home in Central Fresno
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- Teen mom speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Final Crimea count: 97 percent back Russia
- Los Angeles police get loaner Lamborghini
- Ukrainians in Fresno react to Crimea vote
- Child may be to blame for Fresno garage fire
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos