Fire that damaged Fresno Police vehicles ruled arson
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The fire that damaged vehicles in a Fresno Police parking lot has been ruled an arson.
Another officer's car also had moderate damage. Fortunately, nobody was hurt.
(Copyright ©2013 KFSN-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
fire, fresno fire department, crimetracker, local
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced 54 min ago
- Serial college campus sex offender to be released soon
- 2 Men accused of firing 40 shots at law enforcement
- Tips to protect Fido from the freeze
- Freeze threatens unique tropical farm
- Bulldog gang members have gun battle with officer
- Fracking: Central Valley boom or nightmare?
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- Mexico: Stolen radioactive cobalt box found empty
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- A wish is coming true for a South Valley girl
- Fresno supervisors approve moving coroner to sheriff
- OTRC: Paul Walker autopsy results released
- BART train evacuated after brake problem