Stabbing suspect arrested in Oakhurst
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Fresno fugitive is in custody after Madera County Sheriff's Deuputies say he stabbed a man.
Investigators say 19-year-old David Aguilera got into an argument with another man at a barbeque Friday night. During the argument Aguilera allegedly stabbed the man multiple times.
Saturday morning deputies spotted Aguilera walking along Highway 41 in Oakhurst and arrested him. He faces charges for attempted murder as well as felony charges unrelated to the stabbing.
The victim was taken to a local hospital and is listed in stable condition.
stabbing, crimetracker, fresno, fresno county, oakhurst, local
- Man caught downloading child porn at McDonald's 5 min ago
- Fresno pot shop closes amid ABC30 investigation 4 min ago
- 4 arrested after exchanging gunfire with police
- Authorities investigate a homicide in Fresno Co.
- Budget improvements for Fresno Unified 7 min ago
- Dr. Joe Castro named new Fresno State president
- Andy Vidak wins 16th State Senate District
- Former Bullard Star Taylor Gets Coaching Start at Kerman
- Valley students helping tornado-ravaged town of Moore
- Stand-up paddling is catching on
- FBI fatally shoots man in Boston bombing probe
- David Cameron: London attack could be terror
- Life or death? Jodi Arias jury deadlocked
- Family rocked by a violent tragedy finds comfort