Stabbing suspect arrested in Oakhurst
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Fresno fugitive is in custody after Madera County Sheriff's Deuputies say he stabbed a man.
Investigators say 19-year-old David Aguilera got into an argument with another man at a barbeque Friday night. During the argument Aguilera allegedly stabbed the man multiple times.
Saturday morning deputies spotted Aguilera walking along Highway 41 in Oakhurst and arrested him. He faces charges for attempted murder as well as felony charges unrelated to the stabbing.
The victim was taken to a local hospital and is listed in stable condition.
stabbing, crimetracker, fresno, fresno county, oakhurst, local
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos