Stabbing suspect arrested in Oakhurst
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Fresno fugitive is in custody after Madera County Sheriff's Deuputies say he stabbed a man.
Investigators say 19-year-old David Aguilera got into an argument with another man at a barbeque Friday night. During the argument Aguilera allegedly stabbed the man multiple times.
Saturday morning deputies spotted Aguilera walking along Highway 41 in Oakhurst and arrested him. He faces charges for attempted murder as well as felony charges unrelated to the stabbing.
The victim was taken to a local hospital and is listed in stable condition.
stabbing, crimetracker, fresno, fresno county, oakhurst, local
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos