Attempted murder under investigation in Merced
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Merced Police are investigating an attempted murder. Hospital staff members called officers to Mercy Medical Center around 11 p.m. Friday for a man who was brought in with multiple stab wounds.
The officers tried to interview the 38-year-old victim, but he wasn't able to to talk to them because of his condition. Investigators still don't know where the stabbing happened or who's responsible.
The victim has now been flown to another hospital for treatment.
merced county, merced, crimetracker, stabbing, murder, local
- Reward raised to $100K to find Ryan Rodriquez
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Local heroes honored for bravery in Fresno
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Man shot several times in Central Fresno
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- $20 thousand reward for missing Fresno man
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Uruguay legalizes sale, production of marijuana
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos