Pancake breakfast held in Fresno for homeless
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A pancake breakfast at a Northeast Fresno church will benefit homeless children all in memory of a former principal who spent his life helping others.
Hope Lutheran Church hosted the 9th Annual Matthew Mueller Memorial Pancake Breakfast Sunday serving breakfast in order to help students in need. Mueller died suddenly more than ten years ago at the age of 38.
Since then, his family has worked with Fresno Unified to raise money to pay for clothes and graduation gowns for homeless students. To date, they've raised more than $80,000.
fresno county, fresno northeast, homeless, local
- Harlem explosion, collapse leaves 2 dead, 17 hurt 32 min ago
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Arrest made in Tulare County officer-involved shooting
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin
- Athletes embracing "extreme" exercise trends
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo