Person of interest in man's death moved to Fresno Co. Jail
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The so-called "person of interest" in the murder of a 100-year-old Sanger man has been brought back to the Valley by authorities. Sanger Police say he's now being held at the Fresno County Jail.
On Friday investigators announced the person of interest was in custody in Southern California on charges not related to the death of Joe Fischer.
Earlier this month Fischer was found inside his home suffering from severe injuries. He died at a local hospital three days later.
fresno county, crimetracker, sanger, homicide, local
- Bloody burglary suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000 15 min ago
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- 3 protesters killed in attack on Ukrainian base 7 min ago
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Teen kicked in head taking selfie in front...
- Missing kid found stuck in coin-operated game
- Fresno County jail inmate death labeled a homicide
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Honey oil safety class for firefighters in Fresno
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Drought may impact farmers market prices
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos