Person of interest in man's death moved to Fresno Co. Jail
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The so-called "person of interest" in the murder of a 100-year-old Sanger man has been brought back to the Valley by authorities. Sanger Police say he's now being held at the Fresno County Jail.
On Friday investigators announced the person of interest was in custody in Southern California on charges not related to the death of Joe Fischer.
Earlier this month Fischer was found inside his home suffering from severe injuries. He died at a local hospital three days later.
fresno county, crimetracker, sanger, homicide, local
- Selma High grad, Bobby Cox, elected to Hall of Fame 30 min ago
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced
- Fresno State to play USC Las Vegas Bowl
- Valley farmers see minimal damage to citrus crops
- National memorial to be held for Nelson Mandela
- New Jersey restaurant parts ways with gay waitress
- Avatars helping athletes
- Costly headphone disappoints
- 2 arrested in Tulare Co for allegedly shooting man several times
- 4 displaced after Central Fresno house fire
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Rain could pose threat to Valley orange crops
- Toys for Tots Marathon Weekend 2013