Person of interest in man's death moved to Fresno Co. Jail
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The so-called "person of interest" in the murder of a 100-year-old Sanger man has been brought back to the Valley by authorities. Sanger Police say he's now being held at the Fresno County Jail.
On Friday investigators announced the person of interest was in custody in Southern California on charges not related to the death of Joe Fischer.
Earlier this month Fischer was found inside his home suffering from severe injuries. He died at a local hospital three days later.
fresno county, crimetracker, sanger, homicide, local
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Visalia school unveils new solar structures
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- 7 health apps you need to know about