Pedestrian killed in Fresno hit and run
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police are looking for the driver of a car that hit and killed a man in Central Fresno.
It happened on Fresno Street at University around 9 p.m. Saturday night.
Police say they were called to check on a man lying in the street. When they arrived they discovered he'd been hit by a car. The man later died at Community Regional Medical Center.
His name has not yet been released. Police are asking any witnesses to come forward.
hit and run, fresno central, fresno, fresno county, local
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos