Missing hiker in Yosemite found dead
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Yosemite National Park officials said they found 69-year-old Gene Hall dead in his tent on Saturday.
Gene Hall of Olympia, Washington was found dead in his tent Saturday afternoon. The cause of death has not been determined, but it appears to be from natural causes.
Searchers located the tent off-trail near Fletcher Lake in the vicinity of Vogelsang.
Hall had been hiking alone in the Vogelsang area and had been missing since Thursday when he failed to arrive at a scheduled engagement.
yosemite national park, mariposa county, local
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Visalia school unveils new solar structures
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- 7 health apps you need to know about