Another fire at Fresno Police Officer's home
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Investigators will be back at a Fresno Police Officer's house that caught fire for a second day in a row.
Firefighters surrounded the officer's house, Monday night to contain the latest fire.
Crews aren't saying what caused Monday night's fire. But we're told it's unlikely to be caused by Sunday's fire. That's when someone threw three Molotov cocktails through the officer's front window. Police are calling Sunday's incident an arson attack.
The president of the Fresno Police Officers Association says this isn't the first time they've had to deal with an attack. "You know, we expect to deal with that type of violence or assault and seeing things in the workplace, but you don't expect to go home and have this happen to you at your own home," said Jacky Parks with the Fresno Police Officers Association.
Someone set fire to a police truck and the personal cars of two police officers at the Southwest Policing District, last month. The police officer whose home was firebombed, works in the Southwest District.
Police are investigating if the two incidents are related.
arson, crimetracker, fresno northwest, fresno southwest, fresno, fresno county, local, linda mumma
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Riverdale man is the newest lottery millionaire
- Job seekers interview for the world's...
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman
- Woman says Covered California "saved her life"
- Action News talks with Mrs. California 10 min ago
- Disaster relief for cattle ranchers
- Memorial in place for fallen Merced police officers
- Moment of silence marks Boston Marathon bombings
- Overturned beer truck causes havoc during morning commute
- US backs Ukraine military action in east region
- Accuweather Forecast
16 min ago