Three women busted for metal theft in Madera County
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Three Valley women are facing burglary charges for stealing nearly one-thousand dollars in scrap metal in Madera County.
Stephanie Nyberg, 31, Shanae Eagles, 23, and Erica Garcia, 30, were arrested after a witness called the Madera County Sheriff's Department to report a group of people taking scrap metal from a property on Avenue 12 near Road 36 in the Madera Ranchos.
Deputies were able to find the suspects and arrest them. However, the case remains open because investigators believe more people are involved with the crime.
crimetracker, theft, madera, madera county, madera ranchos, local
- Police block Mexico hospital, 6 may have radiation
- 2 arrested on sex trafficking charges
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- Fresno burglary suspect arrested in Central Fresno
- 3 arrested for mail theft in Madera
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall
- Small Hmong farms losing crops to bitter cold
- US unemployment falls from 7.3 to 7 percent
- Two of three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Closing arguments in murder trial against paralegal
- Candlelight Christmas Tractor Parade and Wine Stroll
- Effort to complete Herndon bike trail underway
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Fire Safety