Woodlake homicide investigation
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A homicide investigation is underway in the Tulare County community of Woodlake.
Officers were called to the area of Palm and Avenue 342 just after 3 a.m. Saturday morning. When they arrived, they discovered the body of a 34-year-old man.
Investigators say the man's body had trauma that was not consistent with a natural death. So far no suspects have been named in the case. The victim's name has not being released.
homicide, crimetracker, woodlake, tulare county, local
- Marathon tragedy inspires woman to help save lives
- 16-year-old survives in wheel well of Maui flight
- Man dies following shooting at Fresno apartment
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate SoCal hospital attacks
- Sikh community celebrates Vaisakhi in Caruthers
- Grim work for families as more bodies discovered
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al-Qaida training camps
- Malaysia, Flight 370 relatives talk financial help
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- 7,000 Easter eggs rain down from helicopter
- Health Watch: 5 clues to Alzheimer's
- Consumer Reports evaluates top toilet papers
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Prizefighter Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76