Woodlake homicide investigation
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A homicide investigation is underway in the Tulare County community of Woodlake.
Officers were called to the area of Palm and Avenue 342 just after 3 a.m. Saturday morning. When they arrived, they discovered the body of a 34-year-old man.
Investigators say the man's body had trauma that was not consistent with a natural death. So far no suspects have been named in the case. The victim's name has not being released.
homicide, crimetracker, woodlake, tulare county, local
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Two of three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- Candlelight Christmas Tractor Parade and Wine Stroll
- Effort to complete Herndon bike trail underway
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- American teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- US economy grows at 3.6 percent rate in 3rd quarter
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- US jobless claims drop to 316,000, as layoffs slow
- Fire Safety