Woodlake homicide investigation
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A homicide investigation is underway in the Tulare County community of Woodlake.
Officers were called to the area of Palm and Avenue 342 just after 3 a.m. Saturday morning. When they arrived, they discovered the body of a 34-year-old man.
Investigators say the man's body had trauma that was not consistent with a natural death. So far no suspects have been named in the case. The victim's name has not being released.
homicide, crimetracker, woodlake, tulare county, local
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Visalia school unveils new solar structures
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- 7 health apps you need to know about