AK-47, 300 pounds of marijuana seized in Orange Cove
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police in Orange Cove are looking for suspects wanted in connection with a big pot bust.
It all began when officers tried to pull over a pickup truck, speeding in the area of Adams Avenue and Wakefield last week. After a short chase, the driver pulled over and five men ran off.
Eventually, the driver lost control of the truck, and ended up in an irrigation canal. Officers found 300 pounds of marijuana in the bed of the pickup, but the suspect was nowhere to be found.
A loaded AK-47 assault rifle was also found in the vehicle. So far, no arrests have been made.
Anyone with information should call the Orange Cove Police Department.
fresno county, orange cove, crimetracker, marijuana, local
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
- Big Sur wildfire destroys fire chief's home
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $636 million
- 3 Fresno State Bulldogs named SI All-Americans Honorable Mentions
- Inmate escapes from Merced County Jail
- 1 dead 1 injured in Merced C.O. shooting
- Valley thieves target truck tailgates
- Valley thieves steal packages from front doors
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos