Authorities search for missing SoCal man in Fresno Co
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Fresno County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help in locating a missing Southern California man whose vehicle was recently located on Interstate 5 in western Fresno County.
Michael Bell, 26, was last seen on video surveillance on September 16th at his in Los Angeles. He was suppose to take a trip to the east coast to meet with his family, but he never arrived.
When his family returned from their trip, they check Bell's apartment. His clothes and personal belongings were there but he, and his car, were missing.
The missing blue 2002 Toyota Camry was found by C.H.P. on I-5 near Russell Ave. in Western Fresno County, but there are no signs of Bell.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Michael Bell is asked to contact the Fresno County Sheriff's Office at (559) 488-3111.
fresno county, west valley, local
- Lilly 2 fire in Yosemite Lakes burns one home 7 min ago
- Visalia PD cracks down on underage drinking
- Welty's final commencement at Fresno State
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- Get the Winning Numbers for Powerball!
- Tornado-ravaged Texas town to start recovery
- Castaic-area brush fire fully contained
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Ricin letter case: FBI searches WA apartment
- Pacers knock out Knicks with 106-99 win in Game 6
- Chatwood leads Rockies past Giants 10-2
- San Jose Sharks fined $100,000 for GM's comments
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos