Authorities search for missing SoCal man in Fresno Co
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Fresno County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help in locating a missing Southern California man whose vehicle was recently located on Interstate 5 in western Fresno County.
Michael Bell, 26, was last seen on video surveillance on September 16th at his in Los Angeles. He was suppose to take a trip to the east coast to meet with his family, but he never arrived.
When his family returned from their trip, they check Bell's apartment. His clothes and personal belongings were there but he, and his car, were missing.
The missing blue 2002 Toyota Camry was found by C.H.P. on I-5 near Russell Ave. in Western Fresno County, but there are no signs of Bell.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Michael Bell is asked to contact the Fresno County Sheriff's Office at (559) 488-3111.
fresno county, west valley, local
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Arrest made in Tulare County officer-involved shooting
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin
- Athletes embracing "extreme" exercise trends
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy