Fresno City Council approves Hotel Fresno funding
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- With a vote of five to two the Fresno City Council approved funding for the historic Hotel Fresno. That financing will total some $14 million.
A developer plans to turn the dilapidated hotel into an apartment and shopping complex.
The city's loans for the developer's project will come from federal and re-development dollars.
fresno city council, fresno, fresno county, local
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting 9 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo cookies
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related...
8 min ago