Pumpkin patch and corn maze opens near Visalia
VISALIA, Calif. (KFSN) -- October is in full swing and that means plenty of fall fun in the South Valley.
Vossler Farms Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze has opened to the public and there are all kinds of activities for kids to take part in.
The farm is located just south of Visalia on Mooney Boulevard. This year they are offering hay and train rides along with miniature corn and hay mazes -- plus any pumpkin you see is available to buy.
Rusty Vossler, with Vossler Farms said, "Just good old family fun time we don't like to haunt it and we don't like to do anything scary. We like to keep it fun for everybody especially for the little kids since that's what it's all about."
Vossler Farms is also offering face painting and a free petting zoo on the weekends. The farm is open every day of the week until dusk.
halloween, visalia, tulare county, local
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto 21 min ago
- Downtown Fresno gas leak prompts evacuations
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Businessman announces run for Fresno City Council
- Russian power play: Crimea vote on joining Russia
- Consumer Reports: Beware of tax scams
- Murderer apologizes for killing pregnant woman
- Mother of 2-year-old that died faces felony charges
- Who will be Mayor?
- Residents concerned over proposed chemical warehouse
- 16th-century manual shows 'rocket cat' weaponry
- Buchanan High percussionist to play at Carnegie Hall
- Photos: Selfless acts that will brighten your day
- Fresno mayor seeks state controller position