Lucky Farms owner in Chowchilla accused of rape
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The owner of Lucky Farms in Chowchilla has been arrested on rape charges.
Parmit Singh Bassi was taken into custody Monday afternoon. He's accused of raping a farm worker.
Madera County detectives say there could be more victims and they're asking anyone with information to come forward.
sex crimes, crimetracker, chowchilla, madera county, local
- Derek Carr not on Heisman Trophy finalist list 42 min ago
- Freeze affects Valley's $1.5 billion citrus industry
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Truck driver pinned while making delivery in Fresno
- Helicopter crashes while warming citrus grove
- Selma High grad, Bobby Cox, elected to Hall of Fame
- 3 cars and FAX bus involved in crash
- Hanford man found dead inside a car in Armona
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Fresno man 58 min ago
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced
- Valley farmers see minimal damage to citrus crops
- National memorial to be held for Nelson Mandela
- New Jersey restaurant parts ways with gay waitress
- Avatars helping athletes