Power outage hits Northwest Fresno overnight
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The power is back on for about a thousand PG&E costumers in Northwest Fresno.
The power went out around 3 a.m. Thursday morning for neighborhoods north of Herndon between Brawley and Marks.
PG&E says it immediately sent crews to the area to fix the problem.
The power turned back on for most customers just after 4 a.m.
Thousands of Valley residents were without power on Wednesday morning and officials said those outages were related to the rainy weather that was moving through the area at the time. City crews told Action News they would be on-call overnight just in case the rain caused any additional power problems.
However, they say it is still not known if weather is to blame for this most recent outage.
pg&e, power outage, fresno, fresno county, fresno northwest, local
- Man caught downloading child porn at McDonald's
- Valley home invasion suspect arrested in Reno
- Fresno pot shop closes amid ABC30 investigation
- 4 arrested after exchanging gunfire with police
- New Fresno State president has strong Valley roots
- Dr. Joe Castro named new Fresno State president
- Authorities investigate a homicide in Fresno Co.
- Merced County launches Citizen Alert system
- Budget improvements for Fresno Unified
- Andy Vidak wins 16th State Senate District
- Former Bullard Star Taylor Gets Coaching Start at Kerman
- Valley students helping tornado-ravaged town of Moore
- Stand-up paddling is catching on
- FBI fatally shoots man in Boston bombing probe
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos