Power outage hits Northwest Fresno overnight
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The power is back on for about a thousand PG&E costumers in Northwest Fresno.
The power went out around 3 a.m. Thursday morning for neighborhoods north of Herndon between Brawley and Marks.
PG&E says it immediately sent crews to the area to fix the problem.
The power turned back on for most customers just after 4 a.m.
Thousands of Valley residents were without power on Wednesday morning and officials said those outages were related to the rainy weather that was moving through the area at the time. City crews told Action News they would be on-call overnight just in case the rain caused any additional power problems.
However, they say it is still not known if weather is to blame for this most recent outage.
pg&e, power outage, fresno, fresno county, fresno northwest, local
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- Search continues for Tulare County OIS suspect
- Drop in Valley flu cases
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Vet saves poisoned dog with vodka
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos