Man pled guilty to Madera Mosque vandalism
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Madera man pled guilty in federal court Friday, to civil rights violations in connection with arson at Planned Parenthood and vandalism of a Madera Mosque.
When this booking photo was taken earlier this year, 38-year-old Donny Mower had just been arrested by Madera Police for drunk driving. He was injured when he crashed his car.
During his plea, Mower admitted to throwing a Molotov cocktail through the ground-floor window of the Madera Planned Parenthood clinic. The fire forced the clinic to close for two days. He also admitted to throwing a brick at a Madera Mosque, and leaving signs that read, "Wake up America, the enemy is here."
When he is sentenced in January, Mowers could face up to 20-years in prison, and a fine of up to $250 thousand on the arson charge.
crimetracker, court, madera, madera county, local
- 700 Carstens Fire evacuees will be allowed home
- F-15 Fighter Jet touches down in Fresno 41 min ago
- Treatment of mentally ill inmates in jail under scrutiny
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Grapes become Fresno County's 1st billion dollar crop
- Officer involved shooting in Visalia
- Teresa Ceja and Jose Velarde guilty of murder
- Special Olympics torch run through Fresno County
- Summer food programs offer meals to children
- Fresno looks for cost savings after Measure G fails
- FPD seize weapons from gang members
- Car Crashes into a Visalia Chipotle
- Man finds Reedley mother's stolen ashes
- Police identify Central Fresno murder suspect