Man pled guilty to Madera Mosque vandalism
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Madera man pled guilty in federal court Friday, to civil rights violations in connection with arson at Planned Parenthood and vandalism of a Madera Mosque.
When this booking photo was taken earlier this year, 38-year-old Donny Mower had just been arrested by Madera Police for drunk driving. He was injured when he crashed his car.
During his plea, Mower admitted to throwing a Molotov cocktail through the ground-floor window of the Madera Planned Parenthood clinic. The fire forced the clinic to close for two days. He also admitted to throwing a brick at a Madera Mosque, and leaving signs that read, "Wake up America, the enemy is here."
When he is sentenced in January, Mowers could face up to 20-years in prison, and a fine of up to $250 thousand on the arson charge.
crimetracker, court, madera, madera county, local
- One person killed in Fresno County crash 26 min ago
- 16-year-old survives in wheel well of Maui flight
- Marathon tragedy inspires woman to help save lives
- Man dies following shooting at Fresno apartment
- Kraft recalls 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Photos: Valley families celebrate Easter
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate SoCal hospital attacks
- Sikh community celebrates Vaisakhi in Caruthers
- Grim work for families as more bodies discovered
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al-Qaida training camps
- Malaysia, Flight 370 relatives talk financial help
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- 7,000 Easter eggs rain down from helicopter
- Health Watch: 5 clues to Alzheimer's