Man pled guilty to Madera Mosque vandalism
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Madera man pled guilty in federal court Friday, to civil rights violations in connection with arson at Planned Parenthood and vandalism of a Madera Mosque.
When this booking photo was taken earlier this year, 38-year-old Donny Mower had just been arrested by Madera Police for drunk driving. He was injured when he crashed his car.
During his plea, Mower admitted to throwing a Molotov cocktail through the ground-floor window of the Madera Planned Parenthood clinic. The fire forced the clinic to close for two days. He also admitted to throwing a brick at a Madera Mosque, and leaving signs that read, "Wake up America, the enemy is here."
When he is sentenced in January, Mowers could face up to 20-years in prison, and a fine of up to $250 thousand on the arson charge.
crimetracker, court, madera, madera county, local
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession 40 min ago
- 2.8-magnitude earthquake hits Coalinga area 19 min ago
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Authorities probe murder outside Merced apartment
- Teenage boy shot and killed in Tulare
- Visalia man accused of sexually exploiting boy
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children
- Fresno State women win Mountain West title
- Car wash held to help family of murdered coach
- Visalia shooting sends man to hospital
- Man arrested after Hanford drug and weapons bust
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Photos of David Brenner through the years