Kings County chase and crash land two in hospital
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Two people are in the hospital with serious injuries after leading the California Highway Patrol on a chase in what investigators say was a stolen car.
The crash happened on Flint near Highway 41 in Kings County just before 9 a.m. Saturday morning.
Officers say they attempted to pull over 21-year-old Christopher Brown but he took off.
They say he led officers on a ten-mile chase that reached speeds of 100-miles per hour before crashing into a semi-truck.
Brown and his 16-year-old passenger were ejected from the car. Both were flown to Community Regional Medical Center with serious injuries.
The driver of the semi-truck was not hurt.
accident, police chase, kings county, local
- Bulldog gang members have gun battle with officer
- Growers watch hourly temps as cold snap approaches
- Fresno supervisors approve moving coroner to sheriff
- Fracking: Central Valley boom or nightmare?
- Family blames company for flammable water
- Man tries to kill ex-girlfriend by setting fire to home
- Blue jean bandits hit Eye Candy Fashion Boutique
- Man and two children killed in Merced fire
- Video: Fresno's Christmas Tree Lane sees big crowds
- Suspect hit in Fresno Co. officer involved shooting
- City of Fresno to open warming center
- 68th annual Candy Cane Lane Parade sees changes
- Defense takes over in Fresno paralegal murder trial
- Pacheco High School founding principal loses battle with cancer