Alleged hit-and-run crash injures boy on bike
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A 16-year-old boy is recovering after being injured by a hit and run driver in Fresno's Fig Garden neighborhood.
The incident happened just before 7 p.m. Saturday night on Wishon near Cornell.
Deputies say the teen was riding his bike with family members when a car accelerated toward him and hit him.
The boy reportedly suffered minor injuries.
Eyewitnesses say the driver took off.
He was driving a silver 2003 or 2004 Ford Mustang with a black convertible top.
If you have information call the Fresno County Sheriff's Department.
fresno, fresno fig garden, fresno northwest, local
- Tulare Police Chief Arrested 7 min ago
- Obama: Sanctions show costs to Russia on Crimea
- Merced PD looks for witnesses to deadly shooting
- LA police say no leads in abduction of 4 kids
- Sonic robbed at gunpoint in Clovis
- Large fire burns abandoned home in Central Fresno
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- Teen mom speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Final Crimea count: 97 percent back Russia
- Los Angeles police get loaner Lamborghini
- Ukrainians in Fresno react to Crimea vote
- Child may be to blame for Fresno garage fire
- Crash sends Fresno police car into canal
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos