Alleged hit-and-run crash injures boy on bike
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A 16-year-old boy is recovering after being injured by a hit and run driver in Fresno's Fig Garden neighborhood.
The incident happened just before 7 p.m. Saturday night on Wishon near Cornell.
Deputies say the teen was riding his bike with family members when a car accelerated toward him and hit him.
The boy reportedly suffered minor injuries.
Eyewitnesses say the driver took off.
He was driving a silver 2003 or 2004 Ford Mustang with a black convertible top.
If you have information call the Fresno County Sheriff's Department.
fresno, fresno fig garden, fresno northwest, local
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Freeze impacts one Valley farmer's tropical fruit harvest
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- City of Fresno hiring to help city development
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse
- Murders, car thefts, robberies up in Visalia other crimes down
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos