Sanger lighting project receives approval
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- East Sanger will soon be getting brighter.
The Sanger City Council authorized spending $300 thousand to double the number of street lights.
The massive project will extend from J Street east to Recreation Avenue and from Fifth Street south to Eleventh Street.
City officials hope this will discourage crime.
The work will start in July of next year and is expected to take two months to complete.
sanger, fresno county, local
- Lilly 2 fire in Yosemite Lakes burns one home
- El Tapatio fire prompts two business to evacuate in Fresno
- Fresno Police open fire on suspect after bike chase
- Hundreds of UC Merced students receive their degrees
- Firebaugh man kills home invasion suspect with a sword
- Investigators look into Merced house fire
- California Classic Weekend half marathon
- Visalia PD cracks down on underage drinking
- Welty's final commencement at Fresno State
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- Get the Winning Numbers for Powerball!
- Tornado-ravaged Texas town to start recovery
- Castaic-area brush fire fully contained
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos