Man dies in Fresno County roll-over crash
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The California Highway Patrol says a man died after he was ejected from his truck and it landed on top of him.
The Highway Patrol is investigating if a distracted driver caused a deadly accident in Fresno County.
Investigators say the driver lost control of his vehicle near California and Dickenson at about 7 a.m. Thursday this morning.
A passenger told the C.H.P. the driver reached down to pick up some food when the truck veered off to the side of the road hitting loose gravel, a mailbox, a rock, and some trees before flipping over.
The passenger was wearing a seatbelt and walked away uninjured.
accident, kerman, fresno county, local
- Crews search for Fresno man near Shaver Lake 1 min ago
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno
- Rockets strike Israel, jeopardizing truce talk
- Photos: $2.35 million Modern Family home for sale
- Driver kills 2, injures 23 at SXSW festival, police say
- Searchers scour rubble after gas explosion kills 7
- Golden Gate Bridge survivor speaks at Fresno State
- Applications for US jobless aid dip to 3-month low
- Los Banos mom kicks teen in the head, police say
- Undercover: CPD stopping alcohol sales to minors
- Fresno police connect vintage car thefts to guns, gangs
- Fresno's most notorious mass murder remembered
- Wild Colorado chase ends after 3 carjackings
- Pet Adoption of the Week: Lady Bug
30 min ago