Man dies in Fresno County roll-over crash
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The California Highway Patrol says a man died after he was ejected from his truck and it landed on top of him.
The Highway Patrol is investigating if a distracted driver caused a deadly accident in Fresno County.
Investigators say the driver lost control of his vehicle near California and Dickenson at about 7 a.m. Thursday this morning.
A passenger told the C.H.P. the driver reached down to pick up some food when the truck veered off to the side of the road hitting loose gravel, a mailbox, a rock, and some trees before flipping over.
The passenger was wearing a seatbelt and walked away uninjured.
accident, kerman, fresno county, local
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus
- Police investigate a home invasion in Central Fresno
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Mother of a Fresno toddler talks after hit-and-run
- Conn. commuter train crash injures more than 60
- Brush fire in Southern California scorches 575 acres
- Pastor caught watching child porn at Disney World
- Clovis resident whose car was used in police chase talks
- Fresno foster youth overcomes adversity to graduate
- Eyewitness to Visalia OIS describes what he saw
- Frontier Airlines returns to Fresno
- Good Sports: Bulldogs in the Kitchen
- Grass fire contained in Fresno County
- Made in the Valley: Top O' The Morn Farms
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos