Occupy Fresno protesters still camped downtown
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- More than a dozen local protesters supporting the Occupy Wall Street movement have spent a fourth night in downtown Fresno.
About 15 people stayed in sleeping bags outside in Courthouse Park Wednesday night.
Authorities have told protesters they can't have tents, but they are still allowed to demonstrate in Courthouse Park.
Police are putting more restrictions on protesters in Seattle and New York.
Demonstrators have been asked to leave park, but many have reportedly refused.
fresno, fresno downtown, occupy wall street, local
- One person dead in Northwest Fresno accident 42 min ago
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Unemployment rises to 6.7 percent in February 50 min ago
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts
- Con man steals millions from elderly
- Man sentenced in fatal Los Banos DUI crash
- Photos: 16th-century 'rocket cat' weaponry pictures
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Growers discuss issues at Citrus Showcase
- Consumer Reports: Beware of tax scams
- Downtown Fresno gas leak prompts evacuations
- Russian power play: Crimea vote on joining Russia
- George Radanovich to announce he won't run for governor