New details in Tulare County medical pot homicide
TULARE COUNTY, Calif. (KFSN) -- Investigators release the name of the man shot to death Wednesday at a medical marijuana field in Tulare County.
Deputies have not yet named a suspect in the murder of 31-year-old Enrique Dominguez of Los Angeles.
Investigators say the grow was not in compliance with local ordinances.
Sheriff's officials say the 100 plants on the property were within the medical recommendations for the people living there, but the marijuana was growing outside which is illegal.
tulare county, strathmore, marijuana, medical marijuana, crimetracker, shooting, homicide, local, jessica peres
- 700 Carstens Fire evacuees allowed home
- F-15 Fighter Jet touches down in Fresno
- Treatment of mentally ill inmates in jail under scrutiny
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Cancer killed serial killer Richard Ramirez
- Fresno family's dream comes true
- Grapes become Fresno Co 1st billion dollar crop
- Starbucks to post calorie counts for drinks
- Officer involved shooting in Visalia
- Teresa Ceja and Jose Velarde guilty of murder
- Special Olympics torch run through Fresno County
- Summer food programs offer meals to children
- Fresno looks for cost savings after Measure G fails
- FPD seize weapons from gang members