Corcoran man caught tattooing two teenage girls
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Corcoran man has been charged with tattooing two minors. Police arrested Terrence Broadus Thursday.
Investigators tell Action News that they were called to a home at Sherman and 6 1/2 avenues in Corcoran for a child welfare check.
Officers say when they got there they found Broadus tattooing two teenaged girls.
Broadus was arrested and booked at the Corcoran Police Department and charged with two counts of tattooing a minor and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
corcoran, kings county, crimetracker, local
- 31-year-old Fresno man reported missing near Huron
- Train hits pedestrian and dog in Central Fresno
- I-5 over the Grapevine and HWY 58 now open
- Video: Mountain communities wake up to snow
- Toys for Tots marathon kicks off at River Park
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks attack anniversary
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms
- Police increase patrols on Fulton Mall after shooting
- Valley utility workers gear up for freezing weather
- History of snow in Fresno and Porterville
- Madera man accused of murder faces unique circumstances
- Good Sports: Coach Mark Rogers