Southeast Fresno hit and run critically injures one
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A man is in critical condition after a hit-and-run accident at a Southeast Fresno intersection.
Fresno Police say a man in his late 30's was crossing the intersection of Cedar and Butler around 7 p.m. Friday night when he was hit by a car.
Authorities say the man was taken to Community Regional Medical Center where he was listed in critical condition. His identity has not yet been released.
Investigators say the driver took off and they're still looking for a metallic blue Toyota SUV. Authorities say the car will have visible front-end damage.
If you've seen it or have any information you're asked to call Fresno Police.
hit and run, fresno southeast, fresno, fresno county, local
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- Valley Sikhs speak out on bullying report
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Peach Blossom Festival growing each year 17 min ago
- Merced authorities see rise in honey oil explosions 44 min ago
- Musical mavericks make waves
- Pet Adoption of the Week: Lady Bug
- Fallout from Target's data breach
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno
- Rockets strike Israel, jeopardizing truce talk
- Photos: 2 dead after car hits crowd at SXSW
- Photos: $2.35 million Modern Family home for sale
- Driver kills 2, injures 23 at SXSW festival, police say