Report: Driver in deadly Auberry crash under the influence
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Toxicology results have just been released relating to a crash that killed three people in Auberry.
The accident happened last weekend on Frazier Road near Auberry Road. Investigators say the driver was speeding, and Saturday morning, authorities have confirmed the 27-year-old was under the influence.
Cameron Conchini, 27, of Clovis drove the Ford Mustang that crashed into an oak tree. Toxicology results show he was driving with a blood alcohol level double the legal limit at the time of the crash.
Michelle McKeighan and Sandra Hernandez were also in the car. All three died in the crash. The C.H.P. said the three had just left a nearby tavern.
dui, accident, auberry, fresno county, local
- Ryan Rodriquez kidnapping suspect descriptions released
- Gang member arrested after ABC30 story comment
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- Police say internet cafe doubled as gambling house
- Son sought in beating of parents in Fresno
- Silent Sleigh and Mandela Controversy
- '12 Years,' 'Hustle' lead Globes nominations
- US unemployment aid applications surge to 368,000
- Merced Co. District Attorney Warns of IRS Phone Scam
- Walking Dead actress admits sending ricin to Obama
- Grieving Merced husband and father talks to ABC30
- 3 rescued from Fresno apartment fire
- Accuweather Forecast
35 min ago