Baby death investigation in Riverdale
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno County Sheriff's Detectives are investigating the death of a baby in Riverdale.
Deputies were called to an apartment complex near Marks and Mt. Whitney early Monday afternoon.
Investigators say the child's mother discovered the two-week-old baby was dead.
An investigator told Action News there were no signs of foul play.
The sheriff's department is waiting for the coroner's office to determine the cause of death.
riverdale, fresno county, local
- Marathon tragedy inspires woman to help save lives
- 16-year-old survives in wheel well of Maui flight
- Man dies following shooting at Fresno apartment
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate SoCal hospital attacks
- Sikh community celebrates Vaisakhi in Caruthers
- Grim work for families as more bodies discovered
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al-Qaida training camps
- Malaysia, Flight 370 relatives talk financial help
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- 7,000 Easter eggs rain down from helicopter
- Health Watch: 5 clues to Alzheimer's
- Consumer Reports evaluates top toilet papers
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Prizefighter Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76