Baby death investigation in Riverdale
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno County Sheriff's Detectives are investigating the death of a baby in Riverdale.
Deputies were called to an apartment complex near Marks and Mt. Whitney early Monday afternoon.
Investigators say the child's mother discovered the two-week-old baby was dead.
An investigator told Action News there were no signs of foul play.
The sheriff's department is waiting for the coroner's office to determine the cause of death.
riverdale, fresno county, local
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia 7 min ago
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- 2.8-magnitude earthquake hits Coalinga area
- Authorities probe murder outside Merced apartment
- Clovis sting busts adults buying alcohol for minors 20 min ago
- Teenage boy shot and killed in Tulare
- Visalia man accused of sexually exploiting boy
- Magnitude-6.7 quake hits Chile's northern coast
- Church services remember those lost in NYC blast
- Gut bacteria: The secret weapon to weight loss?
- Car wash held to help family of murdered coach
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over California
- Fresno State women win Mountain West title
- 2014 'Bowl for Kids' Sake' held in North Fresno
- Clovis sting busts adults buying alcohol...
26 min ago