Baby death investigation in Riverdale
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno County Sheriff's Detectives are investigating the death of a baby in Riverdale.
Deputies were called to an apartment complex near Marks and Mt. Whitney early Monday afternoon.
Investigators say the child's mother discovered the two-week-old baby was dead.
An investigator told Action News there were no signs of foul play.
The sheriff's department is waiting for the coroner's office to determine the cause of death.
riverdale, fresno county, local
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in...
38 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos