Body found ID'd as a missing elderly Visalia man
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Visalia Police have identified the body discovered last week in a dry creek bed.
Crews found the remains of 85-year-old George Ocaranza when they were spraying weeds in the area of Road 88 and Highway 198.
Ocaranza walked away from the Kaweah Delta Hospital back in December 2010. Surveillance cameras recorded him just before he left the hospital. He had checked in to the emergency room after falling at his nursing home.
Ocaranza suffered from dementia. Police say there are no signs of foul play.
missing person, visalia, tulare county, kaweah delta medical center, local
- Two killed in shooting near Exeter
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Job seekers interview for the world's...
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman
- Police say 5 dead in Calgary stabbings
- Combat vehicles in east Ukraine fly Russian flag
- China's growth slows to 7.4 percent in 1Q
- Bank of America posts loss, hurt by legal expenses
- Riverdale man is the newest lottery millionaire
- Woman says Covered California "saved her life"