Police make an arrest in a 2009 Visalia murder case
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police in the South Valley have made an arrest in a two-year-old homicide case.
Officers arrested Edwin Alvarado Canedo in Orosi Tuesday for the death of 17-year-old Emilio Molina.
In June of 2009, Molina was found lying on a Visalia street just a few blocks from his home.
He had been beaten and died a week later.
Visalia police say they were able to followed up on new evidence that connected Canedo to the crime.
murder, homicide, crimetracker, south valley, tulare county, orosi, visalia, local, carlos saucedo
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Serial college campus sex offender to be released soon
- 2 Men accused of firing 40 shots at law enforcement
- Tips to protect Fido from the freeze
- Freeze threatens unique tropical farm
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- Wonder Woman cast for Batman and Superman film
- Autopsy: Walker died from impact, fire in crash
- Bulldog gang members have gun battle with officer
- Fracking: Central Valley boom or nightmare?
- Mexico: Stolen radioactive cobalt box found empty
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- A wish is coming true for a South Valley girl