Police make an arrest in a 2009 Visalia murder case
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police in the South Valley have made an arrest in a two-year-old homicide case.
Officers arrested Edwin Alvarado Canedo in Orosi Tuesday for the death of 17-year-old Emilio Molina.
In June of 2009, Molina was found lying on a Visalia street just a few blocks from his home.
He had been beaten and died a week later.
Visalia police say they were able to followed up on new evidence that connected Canedo to the crime.
murder, homicide, crimetracker, south valley, tulare county, orosi, visalia, local, carlos saucedo
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Heart of the Horse is expanding
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Health Watch: depressed preschoolers?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos