Police make an arrest in a 2009 Visalia murder case
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police in the South Valley have made an arrest in a two-year-old homicide case.
Officers arrested Edwin Alvarado Canedo in Orosi Tuesday for the death of 17-year-old Emilio Molina.
In June of 2009, Molina was found lying on a Visalia street just a few blocks from his home.
He had been beaten and died a week later.
Visalia police say they were able to followed up on new evidence that connected Canedo to the crime.
murder, homicide, crimetracker, south valley, tulare county, orosi, visalia, local, carlos saucedo
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
- Big Sur wildfire destroys fire chief's home
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $636 million
- 3 Fresno State Bulldogs named SI All-Americans Honorable Mentions
- Inmate escapes from Merced County Jail
- 1 dead 1 injured in Merced C.O. shooting
- Valley thieves target truck tailgates
- Valley thieves steal packages from front doors
- Accuweather Forecast
20 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos