One person arrested after Fresno apartment fire
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- One person is under arrest after a fire that investigators are calling an arson.
The fire happened at an apartment complex at Calaveras and McKenzie on Sunday.
Fresno firefighters say an apartment window was broken and a small fire started in one of the apartment units.
The fire was quickly extinguished and damage was limited to the window and a few personal belongings inside.
One person was arrested and is now facing arson charges.
fresno, fresno county, fresno downtown, fire, arson, local
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus
- Police investigate a home invasion in Central Fresno
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Mother of a Fresno toddler talks after hit-and-run
- Conn. commuter train crash injures more than 60
- Brush fire in Southern California scorches 575 acres
- Pastor caught watching child porn at Disney World
- Clovis resident whose car was used in police chase talks
- Fresno foster youth overcomes adversity to graduate
- Eyewitness to Visalia OIS describes what he saw
- Frontier Airlines returns to Fresno
- Good Sports: Bulldogs in the Kitchen
- Grass fire contained in Fresno County
- Made in the Valley: Top O' The Morn Farms
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos