Fresno woman officially charged with murder in DUI crash
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The woman arrested for a deadly car accident in Fresno last week has been charged with murder.
Perla Vazquez, 24, was taken into custody after the car she was driving rear ended a Jeep Wrangler early Friday morning in Fresno.
The impact caused the driver of the jeep to lose control and drive off an embankment. Frank Winslow, 54, died in the crash.
Vasquez was pulled over by an off-duty police officer away from the accident scene in Clovis, after the officer noticed her car had major front end damage.
Court documents show Vazquez has two prior drunk driving convictions.
dui, murder, crimetracker, accident, fresno, fresno county, fresno northeast, local
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse
- Figure skating champ Boitano says he's gay
- Police arrest escaped Merced C.O. Jail inmate
- New Mexico Supreme Court: Same-sex marriage legal
- Elderly woman critically injured in Fresno house fire
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Homicide investigated at Porterville Developmental Center
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Valley business gear up for next Fresno State game
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos