Occupy Fresno protesters continue camp-out
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Occupy Fresno protesters continue to demonstrate in downtown Fresno.
Protestors camped out again Monday night at Courthouse Park.
On Monday night Occupy Fresno looked more like an outdoor classroom than a protest.
The group brought in a professor from Fresno State to speak about capitalism.
Organizers say it was the first in a two-part series, and the second part will be held today.
fresno, fresno county, fresno downtown, occupy wall street, local
- Fresno State defeats Utah State 24-17
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Huron man
- Highway 41 closed near Tenaya Lodge
- Train hits pedestrian and dog in Central Fresno
- Video: Mountain communities wake up to snow
- Nelson Mandela family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Reindeer escapes from Santa at Colorado mall
- Toys for Tots marathon kicks off at River Park
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks attack anniversary
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms
- Police increase patrols on Fulton Mall after shooting
- Valley utility workers gear up for freezing weather