Man missing since 2008 found dead in Porterville
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Tulare County authorities say a body discovered inside travel trailer in Porterville last week, is 53-year-old Harold Sutherland.
Detectives were at the property on Westfield, near Jayne, following up on a 2008 missing persons case when they made the discovery. Sutherland was reported missing in 2008.
Officials say Sutherland died of natural causes. They have not determined exactly when he died.
tulare county, missing person, porterville, local
- Authorities probe murder outside Merced apartment
- Teenage boy shot and killed in Tulare 25 min ago
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Visalia man accused of sexually exploiting boy
- Fresno State women win Mountain West title 18 min ago
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children
- Ukraine says Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Car wash held to help family of murdered coach
- Visalia shooting sends man to hospital
- Man arrested after Hanford drug and weapons bust
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Mendota PD seeks arsonist after patrol car torched
- Merced County marijuana grow lands man in jail
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies