City preparing to shut down homeless camps
Thursday, October 27, 2011
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Thursday morning the City of Fresno will start breaking up a handful of homeless camps in the downtown area.
Dozens of homeless people are expected to be forced out.
(Copyright ©2013 KFSN-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
fresno, fresno county, fresno downtown, homeless, local, tommy tran
- 3 boys missing in Dinuba
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera 5 min ago
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- Libyan officials say US teacher killed in Benghazi
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- US jobless claims drop to 316,000, as layoffs slow
- Video: Fresno's homeless search for shelter from...
- Serial college campus sex offender to be released soon
- Toys for Tots warehouse sits empty
- Tips to protect Fido from the freeze
- Freeze threatens unique tropical farm
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- 2 Men accused of firing 40 shots at law enforcement