Blanket collection to help Turkey quake victims
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Valley organization is collecting blankets to help earthquake victims in Turkey.
Central California Republican Youth has teamed up with Ford dealerships to reach out to those affected by last week's quake.
Blankets were accepted at Ford dealerships from Merced to Tulare on Saturday.
"We're trying to get as many blankets as we can to them because they're freezing right now," Italia Martins of Central California Republican Youth said.
If you'd like to help, Future Ford in Clovis is accepting blankets all weekend.
turkey, earthquake, local
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery 23 min ago
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Teen shot on Third St. and Kadota Ave in Atwater
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Freeze impacts one Valley farmer's tropical fruit harvest
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- City of Fresno hiring to help city development
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos