Blood drive honors Raiders owner Al Davis
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Sanger native and former Oakland Raiders head coach Tom Flores joined forces with Raiders booster clubs from across the Valley to hold a blood drive in Fresno on Saturday.
Flores spent some time signing autographs for those in attendance.
The drive was dedicated to the memory of longtime Raiders owner Al Davis, who passed away earlier this month.
Davis hired Flores as the first Hispanic coach in professional football.
oakland raiders, local
- Police block Mexico hospital, 6 may have radiation
- 2 arrested on sex trafficking charges
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- Fresno burglary suspect arrested in Central Fresno
- 3 arrested for mail theft in Madera
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall
- Small Hmong farms losing crops to bitter cold
- US unemployment falls from 7.3 to 7 percent
- Two of three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Closing arguments in murder trial against paralegal
- Candlelight Christmas Tractor Parade and Wine Stroll
- Effort to complete Herndon bike trail underway
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Fire Safety