Shooting in Lindsay kills one
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Lindsay man was found on the street suffering from gun shot wounds, he later died at the hospital.
Police responded to a report of shots fired on the 900 block of Samoa in Lindsay late Sunday night. According to police, when they arrived at the scene they found a man laying in the street suffering from gunshot wounds.
The man was transported to a local hospital where he later died from his injuries.
The victim's name has not yet been released.
Anyone with information on the shooting is asked to call the Lindsay Police Department at (559) 562-2511.
shooting, homicide, crimetracker, lindsay, tulare county, local
- Panel restores some pay for California lawmakers, governor 7 min ago
- F-15 Fighter Jet touches down in Fresno
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Treatment of mentally ill inmates in jail under scrutiny
- Porterville to vote on gay pride proclamation
- Dave Chappelle is back with new Funny or Die tour
- Cancer killed serial killer Richard Ramirez
- Fresno family's dream comes true
- Grapes become Fresno Co 1st billion dollar crop
- Starbucks to post calorie counts for drinks
- Officer involved shooting in Visalia
- Teresa Ceja and Jose Velarde guilty of murder
- Special Olympics torch run through Fresno County
- Summer food programs offer meals to children