Fresno police arrest man barricaded in closet
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Fresno Police Department has arrested a man after he reportedly barricaded himself inside a bedroom closet.
Anthony Jeff, 32, was arrested Monday night on a parole violation and resisting police.
Officers say they tried to get Jeff out of the closet, but he refused to surrender.
Officers finally broke through the door and they say Jeff started to fight.
Investigators say they found a large knife underneath Jeff as he was being taken away from the apartment.
Jeff was on parole for trying to run down a Clovis police officer with a vehicle.
Police say Jeff is a member of the Bond Street gang.
fresno police department, gang, bulldog gang, fresno, fresno county, local
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos