Sacramento teen arrested in the death of a Valley man
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Investigators with the Sacramento County Sheriff's Department have arrested a teenager accused of killing a Valley native.
Christopher Salomonson, 24, was a graduate of Clovis East High School. He died Monday, after being attacked early Sunday morning.
Salomonson's parents, who did not want to go on camera, tell Action News, he was only steps away from his Sacramento apartment when he was attacked.
When deputies arrived at the scene, he was lying on the ground unresponsive, and died about twenty-four hours later.
Salomonson was in Sacramento attending school, and also previously attended a bible college there.
The teenager arrested for his death isn't being identified because of his age, but investigators say others may have also been involved in the crime.
crimetracker, murder, sacramento, clovis, local
- One person dead in Northwest Fresno accident 20 min ago
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege 56 min ago
- AP: FBI investigates prison company
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway 26 min ago
- Girl Scout Cookie dessert recipes
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Unemployment rises to 6.7 percent in February
- Fresno County veteran receives national award
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts
- Con man steals millions from elderly
- Man sentenced in fatal Los Banos DUI crash