40 assault weapons seized, Kingsburg man pleads not guilty
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Kingsburg man charged with 33 counts of possession of assault weapons has pleaded not guilty.
Christopher Haga, 42, was arrested in September when police seized forty "military-type" assault weapons.
Police found the weapons during a search warrant at Haga's business where they found one weapon, they found the rest of the weapons at his home, including a grenade launcher, dozens of magazines, and ammunition.
Haga has also been charged with possession of a destructive device and possession of a silencer -- both felonies. His bail was reduced from $930 thousand to $100 thousand.
kingsburg, fresno county, crimetracker, court, local
- Teacher shot at Edison High School in Fresno 1 min ago
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Murders, car thefts, robberies up in Visalia other crimes down
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- Figure skating champ Boitano says he's gay
- Police arrest escaped Merced C.O. Jail inmate
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- New Mexico Supreme Court: Same-sex marriage legal
- Elderly woman critically injured in Fresno house fire
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos