40 assault weapons seized, Kingsburg man pleads not guilty
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Kingsburg man charged with 33 counts of possession of assault weapons has pleaded not guilty.
Christopher Haga, 42, was arrested in September when police seized forty "military-type" assault weapons.
Police found the weapons during a search warrant at Haga's business where they found one weapon, they found the rest of the weapons at his home, including a grenade launcher, dozens of magazines, and ammunition.
Haga has also been charged with possession of a destructive device and possession of a silencer -- both felonies. His bail was reduced from $930 thousand to $100 thousand.
kingsburg, fresno county, crimetracker, court, local
- Crews search for Fresno man near Shaver Lake
- Los Banos mom kicks teen in the head, police say
- Fresno's most notorious mass murder remembered
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach over trash dispute
- Fresno police connect vintage car thefts to guns, gangs
- Undercover: CPD stopping alcohol sales to minors
- Almond crop expected to take a massive hit
- Honey oil explosion ends with felony arrest
- Enforcing water restrictions in Madera County and City
- Requests to carry concealed guns surges in Calif.
- Fresno State launches Good Samaritan Fund
- Teachers are in demand at VUSD
- Report: Chinese site may show plane debris images
- California seeks to dam 3 Delta channels