Parlier Police officer in rollover crash
PARLIER, Calif. (KFSN) -- The C.H.P. is investigating a rollover crash involving a Parlier Police Officer.
Authorities say the officer was driving to assist another officer when he lost control of his unit. It flipped over in the area of Zediker and South in Parlier.
The officer appeared to be okay after the crash, but an ambulance took him to Community Regional Medical Center to get checked out.
The officer's name has not been released, but Parlier Police say he's been working for the department for more than two years.
The Highway Patrol is now investigating what caused the crash.
parlier, fresno county, local
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate 20 min ago
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach 37 min ago
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy 15 min ago
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Visalia school unveils new solar structures
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- 7 health apps you need to know about
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
57 min ago